7 hours ago
Thursday, July 9, 2009
HELP!!
So It's not just a one time thing, I can't load pictures on any new post. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I read something somewhere about how they load the pictures to a website and if they change that site that you have to change something on your blog, but I don't know how to do that.
If I can't load any more pictures, there is no point to me blogging. Someone please give suggestions.
Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I have heard of people putting them on photo bucket then from there adding them to a blog. I am not sure how to do that. If you want to try that way, let me know and I can ask a couple of my friends who do there pics that way.
when you "make new post" it has the picture icon in the tool bar doesn't it work?
I've never had a problem.
Call me!
karena
u better add my blog to ur list
www.thejensenadventure.blogspot.com
Post a Comment