Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's My Computer! Not Blogger. . . I'll have to fix it.

Hey everyone out there!! Just wondering if ANYONE is still checking to see my blog updates. I know it's been 7 months now, but my computer is still too old and my settings are still too wrong to let it work. I pulled up this picture at my mom's house. So now I officially know that it's my computer that is not letting me upload pictures. I'll try to get it fixed in the near future. Then you can read up about my kids and I.
Hope to see you soon. Oh, and Christmas was wonderful. We had a great time spending it with family and seeing how much we all care about one another. This is a beautiful toy box that grandpa built for the kids. Hope yours was filled with love, happiness, and joy.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I loved reading your blog and I hate to tell you, but didn't I tell you it was your computer? I'm a genius that way. That toy box looks great!

Launi said...

i still read your blog, leslie dear! keep the posts comin'!

Ducksfly2gether said...

yes, we still read

The Jensen Family said...

I read it all the time, check it to see if you've added updates.
love, Karena