7 hours ago
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Pretend it's May 27th
I know. . .I know. . .I'm a big slacker since it's been over two weeks now since our baby boy has been born. Here are just a couple of pics of Trent Austin from the first few days.
Nevermind. I give up. I've tried to download the pictures and it's not letting me for some reason.
He weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces. He is 20 inches long. He has lots of dark hair and broad shoulders. He never turned around from his breach position, even after the doctor tried, so we did a c-section to reduce complications. All went well and the family is enjoying getting used to being all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
congrats, les! i had no idea! i'm glad you are all healthy and happy. do you remember erin goodwin? she was on the ld's techies for a while? anyway, she just had a baby girl the same day you did! crazy!
Congrats Leslie!
Congrats! Congrats! I was disappointed that I had to hear it through Anne...what no email, no text for your book club buddies!? You are in trouble sister! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment