Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jeepers Creepers

Happy Halloween to all! Sophee says it all in this pic of her in her costume. We didn't realize when we bought it last year that she would be crawling and wanting to keep her feet mobile. Needless to say, she didn't like the banana.
So we all stayed at home and gave out candy to all the older kids. She loved crawling to the door everytime someone knocked. If she could have, she would have given a big handful of candy to every person; instead she just kept trying to get some for herself.

1 comment:

gram karon said...

Sean you have a beautiful family. This is Chace's grandma Karon (Knighton)I hope you don't mind me stepping in a minute. I am so thankful that you took a minute to get in touch. I think about you and your brother and sisters alot, I hope they are doing good. I remember your visits at our home in Leeds and your hand prints on the ball out front. We still do pictures on the ball for the grandkids. Byron enjoys doing it. The Lord bless you and your family. I don't know if you have checked it out but our blog is there. Feel free to look at it.