Reach for the moon cause even if you miss you'll end up among the stars
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween CAN'T Be Over Yet!
Sophee has her way of telling us what she REALLY wanted to be for Halloween. I want to be Inspector Jacques Clouseau from The Pink Panther. Les was making her shopping list with this weeks ads and accidentally left the PERMANENT Sharpie Marker out. Oops!
Anne passed on your blog address...love the sharpie pics. I have been lucky so far that Kylie hasn't gotten a hold, well the lid off, of a marker yet! But she will, oh she will...
4 comments:
Anne passed on your blog address...love the sharpie pics. I have been lucky so far that Kylie hasn't gotten a hold, well the lid off, of a marker yet! But she will, oh she will...
Hi Leslie and Seth this is Cadie Bull Smith. I got your blog off of Sarah. Sophee is so cute! I love that name.
Hey its about time for some new posts :} Love you guys!!
Hey! So my niece is the cutest ever!!! Clever as well. Hey so I have a new blog...call and ask about it.
Post a Comment