skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Standing Ovation!
I went to go get Sophee from her nap because I could tell in the monitors that she was awake. When I arrived on scene, she was pulling herself up on her crib. She's going to be walking before I'm ready for it.
2 comments:
Thats so fun to see them learn how to do things. But sad at the same time cause they are growing up so fast. I have a long ways to go before Addison is doing this she doesnt even know she has legs to stand on. She uses them to roll over, and chew on. But as for standing she is know where near using her legs.
what is wrong with my child she just sat up alone for the first fime yesterday. Sophi is so ahead of her for only being 6 days older
Post a Comment