Thursday, September 11, 2008

6 Months Old!

Sophee just turned 6 months old on September 8th! She is getting so big and growing so fast we knew we had to get family pictures soon. So we did! I hope it's ok that we just put the pics from online here.
We got some of her and a couple of the family. They turned out really cute. Although after the family pictures, Sophee had had enough for a little bit and so we came back after her next nap and she was the smiley girl she always is.

3 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

You guys are so cute!!! I love the pictures!!!I especially like the one with Sophee on your lap.

Sarah said...

Those are adorable pictures. Where did you have them done at?

Margie said...

ok so I know I told you about kiddie kandids but we are getting another family picture done outside by the temple on the 22nd with a way way way cheep photograoher. I know i should have told you about it sooner. These are so cute though!!