Monday, January 4, 2010

First Bath

Well, I am home now, and didn't change any settings on my computer and suddenly I can upload pictures again. WEIRD!! I just want you all to know that I tried for several months before I gave up (only 2 or 3, but still.) So my computer just needed a break. This was a picture of the kids first bath. I need to save all my new pictures. This is from Nov. So hopefully I'll find time to post more pics. I'd much rather blog than facebook. That is currently Seth facebooking on my account. :) I'm BACK!

5 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad your omputer decided to fix itself :)

SMILES2ALL said...

that is so cute!!! I am so happy that you can blog again.

Rob and Jen Raybould said...

Leslie - you're pictures are so cute! I want to add you to my blog. Email me at robertandjenni@gmail.com so I can!

Ham Fam said...

I'm glad you're back up and running again. Love you, Mom

The McGraths said...

Hey Les! How are ya? I haven't heard from you in a while. Looks like things are going well. You're kids are just adorable! We should get together sometime soon. Hope all is well. Love ya ;)