Reach for the moon cause even if you miss you'll end up among the stars
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Finally Walking
We took a short trip to Vegas leaving Sophee with Aunt Lindsey. When we got home on the 21st, to our surprise she was finally confident enough to take more than just 2 steps. She took over 5 steps, and takes more and more every day.
I've never done a video before so I hope it works.
Thats so good Sophee!! maybe you could teach Addison how to walk. Well I will settle for crawling on all 4 instead of army crawling. I can't believe how big she has gotton! Almost one YEAH Sophee!!
4 comments:
Thats so good Sophee!! maybe you could teach Addison how to walk. Well I will settle for crawling on all 4 instead of army crawling. I can't believe how big she has gotton! Almost one YEAH Sophee!!
Yeah for Sophee! I can't believe she is almost a year! Trevor goes into Nursery next week! Out little ones are growing up so stinkin' fast.
Congrats! Sophee! Don't think you can beat Joey up! He's still bigger than you!
Congrats Sophee! Now it just gets more difficult to keep up with them...
Post a Comment